Sunday, August 2, 2009

My computer system often becomes slow though often i format c:> ,and my CD drive not Opening/showing files.

If two or more windows i open ,i will not able to switch on immidiatly to other ,i usually go to Task manager and end all .what may be the problem? often i download games to my system ,is it because of that ?i have installed anti virus McaFFe 8.5i, is it not so effective?


MY CD drive too is giving problem where it dose'nt open files,it showes nothing. after i have formatted my c: it was opening and my F: drive not detecting now. is that i have lost a drive?. now recently again my CD drive not opening?


what may be my system problem?


system details: pentium 4 ,Ram -512mb, hard disk - 8GB ,

My computer system often becomes slow though often i format c:%26gt; ,and my CD drive not Opening/showing files.
Why are you formatting it all the time? Buy a bigger hard drive , partition and format it and install windows. You do know that after you install Windows you have to install various drivers such as video, sound etc right? If you're downloading from sites such as limewire that probably explains everything!
Reply:try to check the connector of your cd drive, just open the cover and check the connections there might be a lose connection. when your running out of memory you shouldnt have to download games to your system cause it will slow up your computer...

lady palm

No comments:

Post a Comment