Thursday, July 30, 2009

How long do hcg levels stay in your system after a m/c from 2 weeks pregnant?

I think I had a m/c when I was 2 weeks prego. I bled for 5 days but it was also around the time my period was due. It has been about 3 weeks later and I still have hcg levels in my system. The last time I checked they were not doubling like they should. Has this ever happened to anyone else or know anyone? Should my levels still be in my body after this long? I dont have any pains or any bleeding, I feel fine.


26 seconds ago - 3 days left to answer.

How long do hcg levels stay in your system after a m/c from 2 weeks pregnant?
I think I had this same thing happen to me recently. My gyn told me that it depends how long I was pregnant to how much is in my system and it goes down every day. I would ask your doctor.





I hope it wasn't a m/c and if so my heart really goes out to you.


All my best to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment