Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I Delete this file C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\DB2\CCSCRIPT0... It will efect my system

Can I Delete this file C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\DB2\CCSCRIPT06051518173... It will efect my system YES or NO. Because it is 4GB.

Can I Delete this file C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\DB2\CCSCRIPT0... It will efect my system
can you put its full name up and tell me what type of system it is as well and i mean the full name of the file then i might be able to help although odds are if you dont know what it is then dont mess with it
Reply:I think you're using Oracle or SQL database program on your computer. And the file you mentioned is a database file. You can actually delete this file without affecting your system. However, since this file is a database, you will lose the contents of this database when you delete the file.


No comments:

Post a Comment