Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me to create user system in ASP.Net & C#.net which will be check through out the all pages?

Sorry for Bad English :(


=================


Hello You all greate Web Guru





I am a new bee in Weblogic so dont know much more about the live expriment. I have reffered many books but did not get more information on the user management.





I have created a website of 5 pages. First page is login. I have user FormAuthenticationTicket System. Refered from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301240/e... . But here is one problem after authentication it automatically redirect to default.aspx not my Securepage.aspx.





- How can I solve this problem





Here I want to following task.





1- At startup when I checked out Remember Me Option Directly Login to user account.





2- I want to check User and its Session in Every page until Browser will not close.





For example as yahoo login system works......





Thanks in advance

Help me to create user system in ASP.Net %26amp; C#.net which will be check through out the all pages?
I usually create a class that derives from System.Web.UI.Page and has overrides for the OnPageLoad() event handler. The class has a member which provides the properties for seeing if a user is logged in.





Simply change any of your pages then to derive from this new class, and they'll make use of your custom login code.


No comments:

Post a Comment